Bordeaux - January 2019/Conference
Dialogical System Design
How do we relearn the art of designing social systems that meet common needs, helping communities heal from division and hate, strengthen their resilience and potential to innovate, and deepen their ability to serve all?
In this interactive evening presentation, Dominic Barter will share his real-world experience with such social, interpersonal and personal transformation in groups, neighborhoods, education, justice, organizations, churches, trade unions, government and families.
For the last 23 years, Dominic and his colleagues in Brazil have been developing successful new ways of arriving at liberatory ends through liberatory means. Guided by the work of Marshall Rosenberg their award-winning dialogical social systems have been applied in contexts from gang-controlled favela shanty towns to the federal government and are now in use in 47 countries. This talk will offer a window into what is possible when community reemerges as the basis of our social lives.
Freely given contributions to the cost of the event and of the work itself welcome on the night.
Date, time and place[modifier]
- Thursday 17 from 19:00 to 21:30
- Athénée municipale père Joseph Wresinski - Place Saint Christoly - 33000 Bordeaux.
- Two ways to register for the conference
- Create an account (or simply connect), then click on the [Edit] tab of the page you want to modify, and let yourself be guided by the indications (this first way allows you to benefit from an ergonomic visual editor)
- Skip the step of creating an account or login, but for each change record, you will be asked to answer a simple question, to thwart spam robots.
Everyone is invited to register next:
- First Name Last Name